6 Waterfall Creek Road
The Ultimate Weekender or Holiday Home
125 Acres of your own paradise, You will need a four wheel drive to access the property via a council road frontage. The shed has been fitted out for living with an undercover out door area which is fenced and has wind down screens. The property is mainly bush but with the added bonus of a spring fed creek with access via internal tracks.
* The access road to the property has just been re-grated end of 2018.
* All roads within the property have just been re-grated 15/01/2019
* Most items shown in the images are included in the sale.
* Tools, furniture, beds, bedding, accessories, clothing, kitchen ware.
* All mattresses are brand new and from Ikea.
* All the bedding has only been used several times.
* There are several panels of clip lock on the interior of the ceiling above the kitchen that can be slid back to create a skylight in winter.
* There is a safety gate for around the fireplace if required.
* There is a safety gate that is behind the double bed that can be slid out to block the front door.
* The large water tank has a leak and does not hold water.
* The small water tank will hold water.
* There a creek at the bottom of the property that is spring feed. The access road goes all the way down to the creek.
* We believe the solar panel on the roof works although it may need a new battery.
* There is a Hills Hoist clothes line.
* There is a porta-loo although the door has broken off in the last storm.
*The shower unit is in excellent condition and a camp shower plugs straight in.